The Disney Collection – 3rd Edition
The Disney Collection – 3rd Edition
Low Price Guaranteee
Low Price Guaranteee
Internet verification by a Kalena employee is required to process the discount so please give the web link for the deal and if we can verify it we'll beat it! Sale price must be advertised by a registered brick and mortar business. Sale price must be available to the general public, not a coupon sent to an individual account. Price match does not include shipping.
Out of stock
This updated 3rd edition for easy piano features 60 Disney favorites, including new selections from Tangled, Frozen and much more. Songs include: The Bare Necessities • Beauty and the Beast • Can You Feel the Love Tonight • Cruella De Vil • A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes • He's a Tramp • I See the Light • I've Got No Strings • Let It Go • Mickey Mouse March • Some Day My Prince Will Come • Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious • Under the Sea • When You Wish Upon a Star • Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah • and more.
- Baby Mine (from DUMBO)
- The Ballad Of Davy Crockett (from DAVY CROCKETT)
- The Bare Necessities (from THE JUNGLE BOOK)
- Beauty And The Beast (from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST)
- Bella Notte (from LADY AND THE TRAMP)
- Best Of Friends (from THE FOX AND THE HOUND)
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (The Magic Song) (from CINDERELLA)
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight (from THE LION KING)
- Candle On The Water (from PETE'S DRAGON)
- Chim Chim Cher-ee (from MARY POPPINS)
- Circle Of Life (from THE LION KING)
- Cruella De Vil (from 101 DALMATIANS)
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman? (from FROZEN)
- A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (from CINDERELLA)
- Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat (from THE ARISTOCATS)
- Feed The Birds (Tuppence A Bag) (from MARY POPPINS)
- Give A Little Whistle (from PINOCCHIO)
- He's A Tramp (from LADY AND THE TRAMP)
- Heigh-Ho (The Dwarfs' Marching Song from SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS)
- Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actor's Life For Me) (from PINOCCHIO)
- I See The Light (from TANGLED)
- I Wan'na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) (from THE JUNGLE BOOK)
- I've Got A Dream (from TANGLED)
- I've Got No Strings (from PINOCCHIO)
- It's A Small World (from Disney Parks' "it's a small world" attraction)
- Kiss The Girl (from THE LITTLE MERMAID)
- Lavender Blue (Dilly Dilly) (from SO DEAR TO MY HEART)
- Let It Go (from FROZEN)
- Let's Go Fly A Kite (from MARY POPPINS)
- Little April Shower (from BAMBI)
- Love Is A Song (from BAMBI)
- Love Is An Open Door (from FROZEN)
- Mickey Mouse March (from THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB)
- Once Upon A Dream (from SLEEPING BEAUTY)
- One Song (from SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS)
- Part Of Your World (from THE LITTLE MERMAID)
- Saludos Amigos (from SALUDOS AMIGOS)
- The Second Star To The Right (from PETER PAN)
- The Siamese Cat Song (from LADY AND THE TRAMP)
- So Close (from ENCHANTED)
- So This Is Love (from CINDERELLA)
- Some Day My Prince Will Come (from SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS)
- Someone's Waiting For You (from THE RESCUERS)
- A Spoonful Of Sugar (from MARY POPPINS)
- Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (from MARY POPPINS)
- That's How You Know (from ENCHANTED)
- Under The Sea (from THE LITTLE MERMAID)
- When I See An Elephant Fly (from DUMBO)
- When Will My Life Begin? (from TANGLED)
- When You Wish Upon A Star (from PINOCCHIO)
- Whistle While You Work (from SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS)
- Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? (from THREE LITTLE PIGS)
- Winnie The Pooh (from THE MANY ADVENTURES OF WINNIE THE POOH)
- With A Smile And A Song (from SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS)
- The Work Song (from CINDERELLA)
- Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) (from Disney Parks' Pirates of the Caribbean attraction)
- You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly! (from PETER PAN)
- You'll Be In My Heart (Pop Version)* (from TARZAN TM)
- Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (from SONG OF THE SOUTH)
- Theme From Zorro (from the Television Series)
Series: Easy Piano Vocal Selections
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Only Kalena Branded Instruments are covered under this limited manufacture’s warranty. Accessories, clothing, plastic toys, etc are not covered. Failure to use a humidiﬁer on all solid-wood instruments while stored will void the warranty. Kalena® recommends keeping the instrument in a gig bag or hard case while not in use. Certain sound hole designs prevent the insertion of a humidifier into the instrument. The humidifiers can be placed directly in the gig bag or hard case to achieve the desired effect.
Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components or damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, or from exposure to extreme temperatures, acts of nature, dry climates, or salt air climates, or exposure to moisture, contact with sun, fire,, body salts and acids of perspiration will void the warranty.
Kalena® warranty is non-transferable and good for one year after purchase date on wooden instruments and 90 days after purchase date on electronics. Kalena® reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not. This warranty only covers product defects that would cause the product not to operate normally. Events caused by the owner such as animal bites, acid burns, sediment buildup, bent connectors, etc. are not covered under this warranty. This warranty does not cover shipping and handling charges to and from Kalena®. The buyer understands that the cost of return shipping on a product for replacement and the additional cost of shipping a new product may cost more than the original purchase. It is advised that the buyer visit a Kalena® store directly after a claim is accepted.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
You must have your original sales receipt to make a valid warranty claim. Contact your Authorized Kalena® dealer (where you purchased your Kalena® product) to discuss the issue with them. Usually this can quickly resolve the problem! All warranty claims must be placed through the Authorized Kalena® dealer where the product was purchased. This includes, but is not limited to, mail order purchases, internet sales, in-store purchases, and authorized online auction sites.
For wood stringed instruments Kalena® warrants solely to the original purchaser that the product purchased shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is non-transferable. Kalena® reserves the right to determine upon inspection if the warranty claim is valid or not.
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Negligence, misuse, accident, improper maintenance, or modiﬁcation practices on the instrument or its parts may cause damage to your product. The warranty ONLY covers visible and audible factory defects. We recommend that the buyer thoroughly inspect the product upon delivery to ensure it is in full working order.
Personal opinions relating to the sound and tone of the instrument will not be accepted as a means for replacement or repair.
Other items not covered under warranty:
Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes, normal fret and string wear on the instrument which may cause buzzing noise or intonation problems, broken strings, broken tuning mechanisms or pegs due to improper tuning are NOT covered.
Normal wear, aging, or breakage of frets, strings, nuts, saddle, batteries, ﬁnish or other damage or deterioration due to normal wear and tear of the product or its parts, or normal wear and tear or breakage of any part of a product, including but not limited to controls, buttons, switches, jacks, plated surfaces, tuning devices, or to any instrument case, gig bag, gig bag handles, zippers, latches, case hardware, or case exterior.
Kalena® is not responsible for damage claims to USPS, UPS, FedEx or any other chosen transport service. Instruments damaged in transit are not covered under warranty. Shipping fees for returns are paid by the customer.
All models are subject to specification changes at any point in time without notice. For example, certain materials used on the original product may be impossible to replace due to international or domestic regulations.
From manufacturing to delivery, we do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes a product may not fulfill a buyer's expectations. We’ve made our return policy as easy as possible. Please see the return agreement below. A valid receipt must be presented by the customer to begin a return or exchange. No exceptions.
Online orders vs. in-person orders:
Online orders are treated differently than in-person orders. A full 30 day satisfaction guarantee is available for all online orders. If buying in-person at a local Kalena store, a 14 day return is acceptable. Please read the following to see our guidelines.
Wind instruments such as melodicas, harmonicas and recorders are non-returnable for sanitary reasons. Books, software, and digital media will not be accepted for returns. Accessories such as strings, straps, capos, etc. must be unopened in order to process a return. All returns are considered exchanges either for other items in the Kalena store or a Gift Card for the amount of the original purchase. Other items such as ukuleles, cases, amps, etc. are all returnable for a full refund within 14 days when factory defects are significantly present. Exchanges can be made within 14 days of purchase only when a valid receipt is presented and the item is still in new condition. All sales are final. Refunds granted by Kalena instruments are issued on Kalena Gift Cards for store credit unless the item is defective. Refunds for defective items will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- To complete your return/exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Damaged items will not qualify for return unless damaged in shipping and photo evidence of damage (including box) is provided.
Within return window - You must return your product within 14 days of the product being purchased in-store or 30 days if received by shipment. The amount of the original purchase (minus shipping charges, rental fees, restocking and cleaning fees) even if shipping wasn't billed to the customer) will be reimbursed to the buyer upon a passed inspection of returned goods or a new item will be sent as a replacement. Only items with factory defects will be accepted for a full refund.
All returned product(s) must be returned with all of their original packaging, and in like-new condition. Kalena Instruments may reject the returned product if there is damage to the product and/or product packaging.
If a product is deemed unfit for return, Kalena Instruments will notify the customer that the return has been rejected and no refund will be issued to the customer. The customer can choose one of the following options. The product will be shipped back to the customer at a shipping cost, or the product will be recycled. If you do not select one of the above options within 14 days of Kalena Instruments informing you that your return has been rejected, the product will be recycled.
Due to the nature of physical gift cards we are unable to offer any returns/refunds on gift card orders.
As long as your return adheres to the requirements described above, follow these steps to return your product:
After reviewing your return request, we will email you a return label.
Drop the package off at the shipping carrier’s closest location or call for pickup. (return shipping charges are incurred by the buyer)
Instructions for Items where shipping rates apply (All continental US and international shipments)
We will receive and review the products you’ve returned. If the returned products have met all of our return policy requirements, we will process the refund and send you a confirmation email.
If you have any questions or concerns about making a return, feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com or call 1-808-UKE-OAHU
Once your return has been approved
Send returns to:
98-1005 Moanalua Rd SPC 807
Aiea, Hi 96701
Refunds (if applicable)
Refunds are issued in the form of gift cards or "store credit" on exchanges of lesser value than the original purchase amount.
Sale items are non-returnable.
Only regular priced items may be exchanged, all sales are final.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We can replace items if they are defective. If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
98-1005 Moanalua Rd SPC 807
Aiea HI 96701, United States.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Thank you for shopping at Kalena Instruments